Monday, January 02, 2006

Happy New Year

Today was the last day of my extended time off for the Holidays and I had hoped to get one more day of fishing in but the weather had other plans. It was windy, rainy and some occasional thunder boomers mixed in so my boat stayed in the driveway.

Overall December was a pretty good fishing month considering it's the start of the winter season. The trout have been biting all month, slower at the end but not too bad. Drum are still hot, esp. when we get a sunny day, they can be found in the shallow mud flats.

My new light, fast, sensitive Trout rig I bought at the end of November is working out great! It's a Shimano Compre 7' 0" Spinning Rod with a Shimano Stradic 2500FH spun up with Power Pro braid.

Happy New Year to All!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home