Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Update

I've been lax in posting lately, I haven't had much time to fish and when I did have time the weather didn't co-operate.

A quick reminder to self and all of you, check your fishing license for its expiration date before you go fishing next time. In NC it expires one year from the date you purchase it.

I have reports from friends that Striper and Speckled Trout fishing has been hot in the Cape Fear and Brunswick river. Some really nice Specks in the 3-5 pound class are being caught on live shrimp and gulp. The Stripers are falling for swim shads, eels and bucktails.

Hopefully we'll have some decent marine weather next week and I can get out and try for some ocean flounder & maybe grouper!

Till then, tight lines to all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home