Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Fishing Trip - Nov 1, 2006

The weatherman was calling for a beautiful day today and I had the itch to fish. So I decided to get a quick trip in BEFORE work. I launched the boat at 5:30am with my friend Chris meeting me at the ramp. We headed to our first stop for some trout.

Chris had just finished saying, I've never caught a Speck on a top water lure, when you guessed it, he caught a speck on his top water lure! That came at before first light at 6AM. Unfortunatley that would be the last speck for the day. We tried some other spots, but no luck on the trout or drum.

We then headed over to one of my favorite flounder holes. There we managed to catch six, keeping three that were 15 inches or more. Chris did most of the "catching" but we both had fun and there was no "skunk" on the boat today.

Then back to reality and work..........


1 Comments:

At 11/03/2006 6:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Topsail Angler,I enjoy your blog keep up the good work.thanks

 

Post a Comment

<< Home