Saturday, January 13, 2007

Floundering around

Well maybe I should call the thread - FLOUNDER TIME!

I decided to head out this morning bent on catching a flounder dinner. I succeeded. Actually I believe you'll agree I caught quite a few flounder dinners.

I caught 14 today, keeping my limit of 8, the smallest I kept was 18 inches, the biggest was 22 and weighed in at 4 pounder 12 ounces (missed that first citation of 2007 by 4 ounces). There is only 7 in picture because I gave one away to my neighbor before I thought to get the camera out. You'll just have to trust me on the eighth

All were caught with bucktails tipped with strip bait in about 60' of water.




1 Comments:

At 1/22/2007 7:52 PM, Blogger John R Horner Jr said...

Nice catch Mike! I can smell the fillets frying and taste the hush puppies! I am really enjoying your columns in TA. Hope to see ya on the pier this season.
Tight Lines!
Johnny
"FishinTopsail"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home